Sunday, January 2, 2011

Member of Good Reads Group

I've signed up with Bitsy Bling Books hosted by Charlie Courtland to read historical books for the whole year.

The group in on Good Reads and is Historical Tour de Genre. I just submitted my first book and review.
When the group thinks historical genre, I think they probably didn't have westerns in mind, but I enjoy a good old fashion western. Not sure those exist anymore. Looks like I'll find out this year.

I've written some of my own and I stuck to more the old west version. Anyone interestedcan find those on Amazon in paperback and kindle and in B&N's nook store.
The Dark Wind Howls Over Mary and Small Feet's Many Moon Journey are part of the Stringbean Hooper series by Fay Risner
Next in that line is a Civil War book fiction based on facts about a lady bushwhacker Ella Mayfield's Pawpaw Militia-A Civil War Saga in Vernon County Mo

No comments:

Post a Comment