Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Happy Easter A LIttle Late

I hope everyone had a Happy Easter. My family did. We've had such an early spring that we hated to see freezing temperatures the last two nights and tonight. I fear that we have lost our fruit again this year.

My tomato and pepper plants are six inches high and ready to set out in the garden. I am anxious to get a garden planted. Even to the point that I put lettuce and radishes in a planter which are up but looking froze this morning even though I covered them. Oh well, it seemed like a good idea at the time I planted the seeds.

I've been in the barn the last two weeks of March, taking care of baby lambs and goats. Now that is over with. I have two that I feed on the bottle every morning but that won't last much longer now that they are eating grain.

As usual, I took a lamb and baby goat in a cardboard box to the Methodist Church in Elberon to show a children's group. Then I went to the nursing home where I used to work and showed the residents the babies.

My latest Amish book is doing well. The fourth in the Nurse Hal Among the Amish series. As Is Her Name So Is Redbird. Look for it on the internet - Amazon, kindle and nook. I've been working on another book which has a Christmas theme. My time is limited now that spring is here. I've had some computer problems but hopefully, they are fixed and I can get a regular post back on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment