Saturday, May 23, 2009

Where Have I been?

I consider myself a very patient, steady as she goes, level headed person with an optimistic outlook on life. For the last month I have exhibited the patience and all the rest, but my cool as slowly turned to heat. What phenomena managed to fluster me? My computer. I want to get my latest book "A Promise Is A Promise" published and it should have been the first of May. I sent my text to the publisher. That went through fine. After that everything went down hill. My adobe reader stopped working properly. I can't get the text on the cover to show up. I have tinkered and investigated and flooded www.ask.com with questions to the point I am afraid I will do damage to my computer. The thing is I have at least fifty books spoke for and they aren't ready. Now don't that frost your cake! Oh, I did sneak outside once in a while to work on a flower bed or in the garden, but I lost most of May at the computer with no results. Do I want to pay several hundred dollars for a program just like the one I have? No. So I have to remind myself I am the patient type and keep trying. Gotta go. Haven't been tried out ask a question yet today. Maybe there's hope yet that I will find an answer that fits my problem.
Booksbyfay
Fay Risner
www.booksbyfay.tripod.com to check out me and my books
www.twitter/booksbyfay
www.amazon.com to buy my books
booksbyfay@yahoo to buy books from me

No comments:

Post a Comment