Monday, June 22, 2009

Fellow writer

Just finished a western book by Howard K. Terrell from Anamosa, Iowa. Reminds me of some of the old westerns of the past written by a man who was very close to living the life. Just another author who is up and coming with his work.
Steve Weber author of Plug your Work is following me on Twitter. How about that! I happen to be familiar with his work since I use his book to help me figure out how to get my books on the Internet.
The storms are over for now. We sure have had a lot of warning and watches from wind, hail, flood and tornadoes. I know I'm safe for the moment. The sun is shining, the birds are singing and the white Tom Cat is stalking a mouse in the hay field. Quite a contrast. The white blob is gliding on its stomach through the green alfalfa.
Looks like more cherries have turned red under the netting we put on the tree to turn away the robins. I'll be pitting cherries again today. Oh Joy!
Gotta Go,
booksbyfay
Fay Risner
www.booksbyfay.tripod.com
booksbyfay@yahoo to buy my books

No comments:

Post a Comment