Friday, July 24, 2009

I'm excited!

The proof for my latest book came last night and I'm excited and relieved. This has been the most difficult book to get published that I've done so far and the one that I'm the proudest of. For one thing, the content gets better with each time I write a book. That was a snap compared to how long it to me to struggle over the cover. I spent hours working on that cover and felt like giving up but I didn't. This was the first cover that I used a photograph that I took instead of clip art so the book is all my creation. I got up early this morning and looked at the book laying on the dining room table. It almost seems unreal that the book is finally here after months of worrying over getting it created. I thank Lightning Source Publishing client representative Joan Williams and Brent who gave me such good advice to get that cover workable. I'd still be struggling if I hadn't call them. One thing I've found to be great about Lightning Source Publishing is that I had someone to help me through the creation process for the cover. So I just put in my first order for "A Promise Is A Promise" at 6 a.m. this morning and now I can hardly wait for the shipment to come. Right now it feels like my birthday and Christmas all rolled up into one. Next thing you know I'll be ready to start another book.
Gotta Go
Booksbyfay
www.booksbyfay.tripod.com
www.twitter/booksbyfay
www.blogger/booksbyfay
booksbyfay@yahoo if you want to order "A Promise Is A Promise" or any of my other books

No comments:

Post a Comment