Sunday, July 19, 2009

One After Another

Getting very close to finishing up my latest Amish book "A Promise Is A Promise" with Lightning Source Publishing and am already working on a booklet but this time it will be a very fast production. This book is a memory book for my 45th High School reunion. It's filled with bios, memories of school and favorite teachers. A look at the past and a glimpse at former classmates now. It's been fun reading about everyone as I type in what they send and look at the pictures they choose to put in with their bios. The book has to be done by the end of the week so a former classmate can take it to the printer the following week and on August 8 we will all be able to connect with our reminisce book in our hands.
Gotta go write,
Booksbyfay
Fay Risner
www.booksbyfay.tripod.com
booksbyfay@yahoo to buy any of my 16 books
sold by Amazon
My two Alzheimer's books are sold by me and at Lemstone Christian Bookstore, Cedar Rapids, Iowa.

No comments:

Post a Comment