Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Busy Day

Yesterday I advertised my books on kijiji. They don't want the ads repeated in different cities. Think they want you to stay local but I managed to advertise in two different towns and stopped. I'll go back to do other towns another day. kijiji has the click buttons for the social networks. Always makes for another advertisement to alert Twitter, Facebook and others.
This is a busy day for me and not at the computer. I'm going to go pick up my mother in law and bring her home for the day. She lives fifteen miles from us. This is an amazing woman. She will soon be 89 and has a garden bigger than ours and a large yard full of flowers. When fall arrives she cuts snips all all the flowers and has Styrofoam cups sitting on window sills waiting for spring. This woman has a real green thumb which my mother had a little touch of but I have none. I've always relied on my mother in law to give me a new start of any plant that died or I killed.
We're going to take a tour of my flowers which are full of bloom and our garden that just had two inches of rain and looks great. After lunch we're taking mother in law shopping with us. She doesn't get out unless someone takes her. My sister in law lives in the same town and takes her shopping once a week. The last of Oct. that sister in law is getting a knee replacement so I have offered to take mother in law shopping each week until further notice. Should be fun. I enjoy my mother in law.
Gotta Go
Booksbyfay
Fay Risner
www.booksbyfay.tripod.com
booksbyfay@yahoo to order a book from me

No comments:

Post a Comment