Saturday, August 15, 2009

Quite Saturday

Cloudy most of this August day with a surprisingly cool breeze since it's coming from the south. I was on the computer most of the morning, fixed lunch and this afternoon cut up pears and blanched them to freeze. They will taste good this winter.
I filled out a form in www.1chapterfree.com to advertise my book A Promise Is A Promise. Forgot I have to have the chapter on another website and put that address in so people can read it. I can't download it from my computer like with other websites. Same with the cover picture. But the book is sold on Amazon so using that works to get them the picture. I have all my other books on www.authorden.com so I thought I would add the new one and a chapter. My free space has been used up on authorden so I moved on to www.booksie.com and left my book and chapter there. Then back to www.1chapterfree.com and edited my profile to include the website. 1 chapterfree shows how many people have looked at what an author submits. If they like what they read they can go on to www.amazon.com and buy the book. I got rejected off kijiji for not staying local and not doing one ad so quess I will try again in a few days and abide by the rules. Now to do one more advertising site www.webcosmo.com and that will be it for the day. Looks like I will have plenty of time to work on the computer since everyday next week is going to be rainy except Tuesday.
Gotta Go
Booksbyfay
Fay Risner
www.booksbyfay.tripod.com
www.twitter/booksbyfay
www.buysellcommunity.com to see my bookstore
booksbyfay@yahoo to email me about my books

No comments:

Post a Comment