Saturday, August 8, 2009

Promoting My Book

I've spent all day filling out online free classified ads for my latest book A Promise Is A Promise and while I was at it I included the other 15. The ads show up on google search and give me exposure but it is a painfully slow job. I will be glad when I have exhausted all the websites. If anyone is looking for a site to advertise a book free I can give the sites here.
www.craig'slist - this site will only let you advertise an item once in an area
www.sellitforfree.com - stays local but used the 500 mile limit to reach as far as possible
www.buysellcommunity.com - can post in different cities around the U.S.
www.webleeg - have to stay local
www.postpin.com - can only advertise in 100 mile radius and one ad a day
www.classifiedadsforfree still working on this one. It seems to freeze up. good for 7 days and has social website buttons to advertise other places like Stumbleupon, Digg, Facebook, Amazon wish list which is good since I sell books on Amazon, etc.
That's what I did for today and will have many more sites like these that I will share when I work my way through them. These sites all have different length of time for an ad. Some will notify by email that the ad has run out so you can renew it which is great. Just click once instead of filling out the form over and over. I keep a date book as a reminder with days to renew the books so I can get back at it.
Going to my high school reunion in about an hour. We'll see how they like the Book I made of their bios and pictures. Also taking each of the former classmates and teachers a free copy of my book "A Promise Is A Promise."
Gotta Go
booksbyfay
Fay Risner
booksbyfay@yahoo to buy my books

No comments:

Post a Comment