Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Antique Roadshow

How many of you watch the Antique Roadshow? It comes on in my area on Monday nights and I try never to miss it. I like hearing about antiques, but not just because I think my Great Great Aunt Agnes is going to leave her married highboy from 1798. Anyone that writes historical fiction stories need descriptions to add to an object or piece of furniture. That's hard to do if you don't know what these pieces are suppose to look like. So you do research. I just included Antique Roadshow in my research. Seeing those odd shaped pieces of pottery or brightly painted vases and dishes or elegant silver service make it a lot easier for me to describe.
Gotta Go
booksbyfay
www.booksbyfay.tripod.com
booksbyfay@yahoo to buy my books from me
www.amazon to buy my books
Lemstone Christian Bookstore Cedar Rapids, Iowa to buy my two caregiver books about Alzheimer's

No comments:

Post a Comment