Monday, April 6, 2009

When is the story completed

When is the story completed? The author can't think of anything else. Gives the manuscript to the editor. The story flows well enough to suit the editor. Suddenly I became nervous. Is there more I can add? A word, a sentence a paragraph that might make the story flow easier and make the story more entertaining. So over the weekend I did just that. Went over the story and reworked a few spots. Now I will let the manuscript rest then go over it at least once more when my mind is take on reading the whole manuscript again. I imagine that every author goes through the same type of anxiety. There comes a time to say to yourself, "It's time to stop writing." My creation needs to be published in book form. I keep telling myself that. I'll let you know when the event happens.
Gotta go,
booksbyfay
Fay Risner
www.booksbyfay.tripod.com to see more about my books and writing
booksbyfay@yahoo to order one of my books
Lemstone Christian Bookstore in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to buy my two educational books for caregivers about Alzheimer's
www.bushwhackermuseum to order my civil war book "Ella Mayfield's Pawpaw Militia"
www.amazon.com to order any of my fifteen books

No comments:

Post a Comment