Sunday, April 5, 2009

Blizzard, maybe not

My husband jokingly asked me awhile ago if I'd like him to tie a rope from the house to the barn when I went to feed my bottle babies. It has been making a half hearted attempt at sleeting and snowing all afternoon and melting as fast as it falls except in the grass. We are to get two inches before morning. Next week is to be warm so I don't expect this storm to amount to much here although I know some areas have had a blizzard and more snow than we do. Something about winter weather makes it easy for me to write and write. Guess it's because I don't feel like I have much else to do. Do I have a touch of spring fever? You bet I do every time I water my forty tomato plants that are about 6 inches high. Every time I make a pass by my flower beds to see what new flower has peeked out I can hardly wait to see blooms and put in other flowers to make summer colors. In the meantime, I am getting very close to having my manuscript ready to send to the publisher and excited about seeing another one of my creations in print.
Gotta go,
booksbyfay
Fay Risner
www.booksbyfay.tripod.com
booksbyfay@yahoo to buy one of my books
Lemstone Bookstore in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to buy my two books on caring for people with Alzheimer's
www.bushwhackermuseum to buy my Civil War book
www.amazon to buy any of my books

No comments:

Post a Comment