Monday, March 9, 2009

Author's Day Event

This gloomy moisture laden morning has started out great. I just received an invitation to the Anamosa, Iowa library to be a part of their author's day. I along with a few other area authors will be able to speak and sell our books on June 7, 2009 at 2 p.m. Sounds like fun. How did a library 50 or 60 miles away from me find out I'm an author. Someone at the library was planning this day since last year to get enough authors to make it worthwhile. That someone read the press release I put in the book section of the Cedar Rapids, Iowa Gazette when I self published "Neighbor Watchers." The press release was free so getting the publicity out does pay off. Must get busy writing. Gotta go
booksbyfay
Fay Risner
Keystone, Iowa
www.booksbyfay.tripod.com
www.twitter/booksbyfay
www.blogger/booksbyfay
www.bookorphanage for my mystery "Neighbor Watchers"
www.camppope for my civil war book "Ella Mayfield's Pawpaw Militia" Takes place in Vernon Co. Missouri
Lemstone Christian Bookstore for my two books on Alzheimer's "Open A Window" and "Hello Alzheimer's Good Bye Dad"

No comments:

Post a Comment