Thursday, March 19, 2009

New bookcase for my books

Well persistence pays off. A year ago I tried to upload my books on www.shelfari.com and couldn't do it. Now they have a new improved way to upload and though it took me a while this morning I was able to get my bookshelf filled on the website and had the added bonus of putting the book covers on my blog site. Promotion takes time, but I think using the Internet in the comfort of your home is definitely the way to go when letting people know about your books.
Have more writing to do. Gotta Go
booksbyfay
Fay Risner
www.booksbyfay.tripod.com
booksbyfay@yahoo to buy books
www.amazon to buy books
www.ebay to buy my Amish book "Christmas Traditions"
Lemstone Christian Bookstore in Cedar Rapids, Iowa for my two Alzheimer's books

No comments:

Post a Comment