Tuesday, March 31, 2009

What did I do yesterday?

I took the time yesterday to go through my file cabinet just to see what I had stored there and rearrange the files. Over the years, I have kept many newspaper articles that would make a good story or what I call fillers in one of my books. In fact I have stored these fillers for so long, I forgot what I had. Yesterday, I refreshed my memory and found I shouldn't have a writer's block anytime soon. So read the papers and cut out the true human interest stories and put in files. I have holiday files, files for certain years, the Great Depression, animals, people who would stand out as characters in my books, and human interest stories. Instead of fillers, I should call the stories treasures.
Gotta Go
Booksbyfay
Fay Risner
Keystone, Iowa
www.booksbyfay.tripod.com
booksbyfay@yahoo if you want to email me for a book
Lemstone Christian Bookstore, Cedar Rapids, Iowa for my two books about Alzheimer's - a very timely topic
www.amazon to buy any of my books

No comments:

Post a Comment