Thursday, March 5, 2009

It feels like Spring

One of the nicest days yet for this year is going on outside my window so I need to be out there enjoying it. Now I have twin lambs and twin goats and expect more babies any time so keeps me busy checking to see the mothers to be are all right.
I took a couple hours last night to work on a new book. Saved the first hour I am grateful to say and the next hour was for nothing. Tried to copy and paste a picture. What I got was scribble for several pages. Message said I could not delete any of it so I had to close down without saving to get rid of it. Not the best use of my time, but I will learn from that and go on to get this book done one day.
Update - finally got a set of my 15 books to the buyer after three tries. UPS got the box to her in 24 hours and the postal service has tried from Jan. 2 until now and failed. I have a complaint lodged with the postal service. I don't want to quit mailing with the postal service as I explained in my email. I just want an inspection done of the area that loses mail. Doubt anyone will pay attention to me, but I don't mind trying to correct a situation like this.
Best get some writing done on that book. Gotta go.
Booksbyfay
Fay Risner
Keystone, Ia
www.booksbyfay.tripod.com
www.blogger/booksbyfay
booksbyfay@yahoo.com
www.bookorphanage.com for my mystery book "Neighbor Watchers"
www.bushwhackermuseum for my Civil War book "Ella Mayfield's Pawpaw Militia"
www.camppope for my Civil War book "Ella Mayfield's Pawpaw Militia"
Lemstone Christian Bookstore for my Alzheimer's books "Open A Window" and "Hello Alzheimer's Good Bye Dad"
ebay for my amish fiction romance book "Christmas Traditions"

No comments:

Post a Comment