Saturday, March 28, 2009

New Book "A Promise Is A Promise" coming soon

I'm excited. I took my manuscript to my editor yesterday. When she is done with proofing reading then I'm ready to start the publishing process. When that is done and the new book is out there for readers to buy, I will be ready to write the next book that is rambling around in my head. So here's what's in my new book. "A Promise Is A Promise"
Home Health Nurse in Wickenburg, Iowa Hallie Lindstrom, nicknamed Hal, is nervous about caring for an Amish client. Widower, John Lapp and his family of three children soon suck caring Hal into their troubled family life. Lonesome and homesick for her parents, Hal finds herself wishing she had a family to come home after work. Go along with Hal as she tries to help the Lapp family without knowing the dreadful secret that troubles them. Having the answer to the secret might help her understand the family, but she promised John's daughter, Emily, she wouldn't dig into their past. Hal could live with that promise at first, but her feelings changed when she realized she was falling in love with John. Her only obstacle isn't the secret, but the hard fact is Hal is English and John is Amish.
Gotta Go
booksbyfay
Fay Risner
www.booksbyfay.tripod.com
booksbyfay@yahoo.com to order books from me or review my books
Lemstone Christian Bookstore in Cedar Rapids to buy my two books on Alzheimer's "Open A Window" and "Hello Alzheimer's Good Bye Dad"

No comments:

Post a Comment