Thursday, March 12, 2009

Burrrrrr




It's a lovely sunny day outside my window. Not too windy, quiet and still. That's as far as my admiration goes after I found out the weatherman said it was only 10 above. That's about how cold it was yesterday too only with a 30 mile an wind to make a wind chill. I hope this is the last gasp of winter. I saw two flocks of geese Monday morning going north. The last couple of days I've wondered if they are confused. I sure hope they know what they're doing. Haven't seen a robin yet, but my mother in law tells me a whole flock of them landed in her yard the other day. She had never seen so many at once. When it warms up the robins will venture out in the country. I've been working on a Alzheimer's speech for the two Health Classed at Benton Community High School in Van Horne, Iowa for the 25th. Now I have a book signing set up at Anamosa Library in Anamosa, Iowa for June 7. It will be good to get back to talking about my books. Non fiction "Open A Window" ISBN 1438244991 and sold on Amazon - a training book used in that health class and "Hello Alzheimer's Good Bye Dad" about my father - ISBN 1438278276 sold on Amazon.
The "Open A Window" cover is white so the outline of the book doesn't show but that's the front you see.
Well since it's cold outside, I intend to hurry out to see about my babies and get back inside quick. I can write a book today. Gotta Go
booksbyfay
Fay Risner
Keystone, Iowa
booksbyfay@yahoo to buy any of my signed books from me
www.bookorphanage.com for my mystery "Neighbor Watcher"
www.camppope for my civil war book "Ella Mayfield's Pawpaw Militia"
Lemstone Christian Bookstore Cedar Rapids, Iowa for the two books shown above on Alzheimers.




No comments:

Post a Comment