Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Beautiful Day In the Neighborhood

This is a beautiful day in my neighborhood. For the first time since last fall, I turned the chickens loose. They are singing and the rooster is crowing his thank yous. We went shopping and bought garden seeds. Maybe it will be an early spring. Every stranger I said hi to talked to me as if they knew me. There's definitely something in the air. Came home and found I had a call from someone who wants to invite me to an author day at the library in Anamosa on June 7 and I am delighted. Now the woman I need to talk to has to call me to get the particulars. I'll spill the details when I have them. Still working on my Alzheimers speech for the Benton Community Health Class in Van Horne, Iowa which is March 25th. I put a call in to a librarian in Dysart, Iowa too but she wasn't in today so I call her tomorrow. It is so great to have places to take my books in the area. Needless to say I haven't accomplished a novel today, but getting a breath of fresh air before the deep freeze comes back, rain and ice that will be here tomorrow was worth a break from the computer. Bye.
booksbyfay
Fay Risner
http://www.booksbyfay.tripod.com/
www.twitter/booksbyfay
email booksbyfay@yahoo
www. amazon.com for books
www.createspace store
Lemstone Bookstore, Cedar Rapids, Ia
ebay for book "Christmas Traditions" amish love story
Book Orphanage on the web for my mystery book "Neighbor Watchers" first in Amazing Gracie Mystery series
Camp Pope on the web for my civil war book "Ella Mayfield and the Pawpaw Militia"

No comments:

Post a Comment