Saturday, February 7, 2009

False Spring

Looking out my window, I see water running down my driveway and more brown grass then snow piles. I'm ready for warm temperatures and blooming flowers, but know I have several months to wait.
So while I'm waiting, I write what pops into my head. With several books under my belt, I have more stories to go. I'm apprecative of the readers who get back to me with such good reviews. Who knew that there is such a following of Amish stories. My book "Christmas Traditions" proves that to me.
The fact that there are still people who like to read wholesome stories that aren't full of the violence of urban settings is not lost on me, either.
So join me here for more on my idea of good reading and what I'm up to with a new book. I have plans and promotions to do. Hurray for better weather coming in Iowa.

No comments:

Post a Comment