Sunday, February 8, 2009

Today Is Better Yet

I knew there would be a down side to what I saw out the window yesterday. Good thing I was smart enough to put on boots. The melting snow pooled and created mud bogs in all the places I needed to be: in front of the barn doors, the chicken house and the dog kennel.
Today was much better. Last night the ground froze. Made walking easier this morning, but then maybe I went out earlier. Now I can sit on my front porch or by my window and watch my taste of spring.
I'm blessed to have my back to nature place. It fits my personality. Makes me feel a little more secure in the termoil in the country. This peaceful place that makes it easy to think and write had aided me in coming up with short and book size material for years. So last summer I began a new adventure. I self published fifteen books. That was the easy part. Marketing is the hard part. It takes time away from my writing, but so far I have managed to do both.
My best books sales are from ebay, and I don't think I will ever lose the thrill of a good review from buyers of my books.
What possessed me to publish fifteen books at once. My idea was that with so many different genres, I could catch the interest of more buyers. It took my Amish love story "Christmas Traditions" to get buyers attention to some of the other books.
Want to see my library. Search Fay Risner on amazon.com or
ebay for "Christmas Traditions" an Amish love story
check out my website www.booksbyfay.tripod.com
contact me for a signed copy of my book at fayrisner@netins.net
That's just for starters. Look out. Here I come.
Fay

No comments:

Post a Comment