Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Oh Joy! Rain, Ice Snow

I'm watching it rain this afternoon and waiting for the promised snow. Oh Joy. Had thought I would join up at Technorati so if I get a review I could use to promote one of my books I would be ready. Can't get Technorati to take my blog. Don't know why. See there's something called a ping to place in my blog so I am going to try it. http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping Now I'm going to try it.
Made another trip to town this morning. The woman in the drugstore tells me she loves Neighbor Watchers ISBN 1438246072 and Hello Alzheimer's Good Bye Dad ISBN 1438278276 sold on www.amazon.com She checked them out at the library. I told her to go back and tell the library, she wants them to put in more of my books. Nice!
Just finished listening to Viva Visibility part five on how to stand out as an expert and get noticed. Good advice in that one.
I'd be glad to share what I know about my experiences with self publishing if anyone is interested. Doesn't make me an expert. Email me at www.booksbyfay.yahoo.com
I've been emailing about my family tree to a new cousin. anyone out there in the Bishop, Bowers family tree from Riner, Va. That's what we are working on right now. There is a website on Yahoo you can join Bishop Bischoffresearch@yahoogroups.com
More tomorrow
Booksbyfay Fay Risner
website www.booksbyfay.tripod.com
email booksbyfay@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment